Sunday, September 24, 2017

Having been on hiatus for a significant length of time, I am ready to try to get back to my love.
Writing.

I don't even know how I got here. So I hope I can easily return next time I turn on my computer.

I still have no idea, sitting here, just like always before, what to write about. Yet, I am ready to at least begin thinking about it and see where we go.

So, here we are, at a major fork in the road. A fork I have been waiting to deal with for a long time. A fork I have been looking forward to reaching. Going up the road of choice, not level, but perhaps a bit of incline involved, instead of the easy looking slide - downhill. The vistas are so much more beautiful, promising, soul satisfying on the upward incline.

Here. we. go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment